COVID-19 UPDATE:   Latest CSU Global Updates

Dual Enrollment for Students

Want to learn more?

Fill out the form below and we'll contact you and answer all of your questions.

By submitting this form, I agree that representatives of CSU Global may contact me about educational services via email, phone, or text message including automated technology. Message and data rates may apply.

Dual enrollment offers tremendous opportunities for high school students to complete collegiate-level coursework.

However, the availability of dual enrollment courses can be limited, particularly in rural areas where access to higher education institutions and certified dual enrollment instructors can be challenging.

At CSU Global, we can help with both aspects: by partnering with your district to provide college-level courses to high school students, and by providing K-12 educator credentialing to teach dual enrollment courses.

For students:

CSU Global’s general education courses are gtPathways-approved, and offered in our compressed, 8-week asynchronous format. Students can enroll in specific cohorts, or in our standard courses, according to your needs. We are currently partnered with Denver Public Schools and Colorado Preparatory Academy, and have received positive feedback from current students.

For more information on creating a customized plan for your district, please contact:
Karen Ferguson, PhD
Provost, VP of Strategic Development
M: 720-498-2007

For instructors:

CSU Global also offers professional development courses for K-12 educators. These programs provide credentialing of K-12 teachers for dual enrollment instruction in math and English, as well as teacher development and principal licensure. We are currently working with the Aurora Public School District, and K-12 teachers in the lower Arkansas Valley and Huerfano County to serve professional development needs.

For K-12 instructors with a master's degree, they can obtain the dual enrollment certification directly in an 18 credit program. For instructors with a bachelor’s degree, teachers can choose to specialize in dual enrollment through the Master's of Science in Teaching and Learning program. This specialization requires six credits.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More. Got it!