COVID-19 UPDATE:   Latest CSU Global Updates


Want to learn more?

Fill out the form below and we'll contact you and answer all of your questions.

By submitting this form, I agree that representatives of CSU Global may contact me about educational services via email, phone, or text message including automated technology. Message and data rates may apply.

Earn the License You Need to Make a Difference in Education

CSU Global can help you earn your teaching certification, or become a school principal without putting your life on hold.

With our online master’s degree programs in education you can earn your K-12 teaching license through our trusted-partner program, TeacherReady™: a program that combines online coursework with real-world classroom teaching experience.

Are you ready to serve at a higher level in education? Get the license you need to become a school principal through our entirely online Principal Licensure program.


With 500+ courses, approximately 600 instructors, and more than a decade of experience, CSU Global has been leading the way in online education with proven best practices. And now, as other teaching professionals from K-12 join us in the online environment, we’re here to support your efforts and contribute practical and timely tips to create successful learning environments for everyone. Join us for this FREE course, in which we explore strategies for for creating, engaging, and sharing!

K-12 Teaching Licensure


Earn your K-12 teaching credentials while you earn your Master’s of Science in Teaching and Learning through our unique partnership with TeacherReady™, an NCATE accredited program from the University of West Florida. Combine online coursework with hands-on classroom teaching experience, overseen by a mentor teacher at a school near you.

Principal Licensure


Prepare for an assistant principal or principal role in elementary, middle, or high school by choosing one of the following options: 1) Earn your Principal Licensure instead of choosing a specialization with your online Master’s Degree in Teaching and Learning. or 2) If you’ve already completed a master’s degree, you can get your Principal Licensure as a 24-credit-hour, stand-alone program.

Dual Enrollment Instruction

Math Coursework
English Coursework

K-12 educators who are interested in teaching English or Math dual enrollment courses can obtain a dual enrollment certification. If you hold bachelor's degree you can choose to specialize in dual enrollment through the Master's of Science in Teaching and Learning program. This specialization requires six courses.

If you hold a master's degree, you can obtain the dual enrollment certification directly in an 18 credit program.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More. Got it!